Birds and doves that are housed, cared and fed properly get enough vitamins in their daily ration. Certainly when CéDé egg food
is ingested during the breeding, moulting and rest periods according to the instructions for use.
Nevertheless, under certain circumstances, such as draughts, temperature fluctuations, disease, stress, flight season, moving
to another environment (purchase of birds, bird show, etc.), the resistance of birds may be impaired.
In such circumstances, birds and doves have extra needs for vitamins that boost the metabolism and make them fit again.
CéDé Multivit and CéDé Topvit can be provided both via the drinking water and CéDé egg food for 7 to 10 days.
DOSING VIA THE FOOD:
- ˇ For canaries, exotic birds, wild birds, grass parakeets, fruit- and
insect-eating birds, dissolve 2-3 drops per bird in a few drops of water and distribute it in the CéDé egg food or CéDé Universal Food.
- ˇ Agapornids, neophemas: 4-5 drops per bird.
- ˇ Large parakeets: 6-9 drops per bird, depending on the body weight.
- ˇ Parrots, macaws and cockatoos: 10-14 drops per bird, depending on the body weight.
- ˇ Doves: 10 drops per dove.
- DOSING VIA THE DRINKING WATER
- ˇ Dissolve 5 ml CéDé Multivit in 1 litre of water (20 drops CéDé Multivit- CéDé Topvit correspond to 1 ml)
- ˇ Dissolve 10 drops CéDé Multivit – CéDé Topvit in a 10 ml drinking bottle.
- ˇ Remove the bath water from the cage during the vitamin cure.
- ˇ Change daily.
24 months after production date (see date and batch number on the packaging). Keep dry and cool